Guided by the belief that every person has ability and value, we empower adults with developmental disabilities to live, work, and connect.
View our long range strategic plan to see LADD’s goals for the coming years.
Our work propels the inclusion and success of people with disabilities, the impact of which is felt positively throughout our community. LADD inspires others to see strength in diversity.
To fulfill this mission and achieve our vision, the priorities for the next five years are:
- • Community development and partnerships in housing and cultural diversity initiatives
- • Creating employment opportunities for people with disabilities
- • Meeting the growing demand for our services and increasing the types of services
- • Building an organizational culture that values innovation, transparency, health and wellness and reflects a relentless pursuit of excellence in our day to day operations
- • Meaningful engagement grounded in love is the foundation of all we do.
- • Self-determination is a human right.
- • Achieving our vision demands bold, creative and collaborative solutions.
- • There is strength in a culture and community that welcomes diversity.
- • Commitment to quality requires a relentless pursuit of excellence.
- • The pursuit of health and wellness is critical to our success.
To participate in LADD programs, people must be eligible for services provided by: Hamilton County Developmental Disabilities Services (HCDDS), Medicaid Home and Community Based Services Waivers (HCBS), Rehabilitation Services Commission (RSC), the Ticket to Work Program or Local Public Housing Authority/HUD programs. Contracting privately for any LADD service is also an option.
Living Arrangements for the Developmentally Disabled was founded in 1975 by parents who had a son or a daughter with a developmental disability. In 1976, LADD began one of the first education-based residential programs for independent living in the Cincinnati area. Today we provide a variety of community-based services for adults with disabilities across Hamilton County, and we continue to provide residential services at our original Victory Parkway location.
LADD Board Officers
Robert F. Jung, CFA
Shelley F. Goering
Robert M. Zimmerman
David G. Krall
Patrick J. Mathews, CPA
|Robert H. Anning, III
Jennifer A. Funk
Emily G. Vollmer
Gary R. Gilbert
|Robert “Chip” Heidt, III
Kush V. Kotecha
Christopher A. Carlson
Anthony G. Esposito
Gary J. Gruber
Mary G. Hobson
Michael S. McGraw
|Donald L. Mellott, Jr.
Esther Lee Pederson
Charles A. Pettengill
Jeremy F. Simpson
Chief Executive Officer
LADD’s Strategic Plan
To read LADD’s five year strategic plan, please click here: Ladd Strategic Plan 2021
To learn how you can support LADD’s mission, click here.