In 2017, LADD launched ‘Forever, Home’ with the goal of implementing a new service model based on best practices of integrating homes in the Greater Cincinnati community.
By 2020, ‘Forever Home’ will:
• 10 homes located in desirable, walkable neighborhoods close to bus lines and grocery stores
• 3-4 adults living in each home
• Comprehensive skills-based training, like learning to prepare meals and maintain health, to teach life skills and foster independence
• Emphasis on supportive employment
• Pilot 1 Smart Home with adaptive and accessible technology, like voice controlled lights and appliances, to create a safe environment
• Pilot 1 Intensive Training Home with targeted services that teach and foster independence and ultimately reduce reliance on a Medicaid-based model
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.