Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions on Renting the Ohio National Training Center
What is the cost to rent?
- For event rentals Monday – Friday between 8am – 4pm: Cost is $150 for non-profits and $250 for others for any event four hours or less. For a full day’s rental the cost is $200 for non-profits and $350 for all other companies.
- For rentals that begin before 8am or go past 4pm and/or Saturday and Sunday events, the cost is $100 for the first hour and $50 for each additional hour for non-profits and $75/hour for others. Maximum rental period is 12 hours per day.
What happens if I stay past my allotted meeting time?
- If your event exceeds your rental timeframe and the room is available, you will be charged on a half-hourly basis beyond your contracted time using the fee structure above. In the event that the room is not available, you are not permitted to stay beyond your rental timeframe. Please check with LADD when scheduling your rental for more details.
What is the maximum capacity for the room?
- The maximum capacity for the room is 100. However, the manner in which the room is set up will affect the number that can be seated.
Can I have food at my event?
- Yes, a list of LADD-approved caterers can be provided to you. Renters are not permitted to use LADD supplies, including the coffee maker. Food and beverage must be provided by caterer.
Are we allowed to reconfigure the furniture for our event?
- We ask that you allow LADD staff to complete set up prior to your event. Changes to the room by renters are not permitted and could incur cleaning/damage fees.
Do you have audio/visual equipment for our use?
- The Training Center is equipped with a projector, sound system, accessible podium, and dry-erase wall for rental use. LADD requires renters to schedule an AV walk-through with our Facility Manager prior to event.
What are the directions to LADD?
- We are located at 3603 Victory Parkway, not far from Xavier University. Please view our parking map on below to follow directions to our Center for Community Engagement which houses the Ohio National Training Center: